Youtube의 영어회화 | 어휘 | ‘찾다’의 3가지 모습 - find | look for | search를 기억하기 위해 정리한 내용입니다.
I’ve been looking for them for 2 hours. I can’t find them. I searched Every where
|Find||찾는 순간(일시적)||I found my keys.|
|Look for||과정||I’m looking for my note.|
|Search||(지역/공간) 뒤지다||I searched everywhere|
| Usage | I’ll ask her when I see her | I’m going to give a presentation in class |
발견하는 그 순간
- I found my keys.
- I found my cellphone.
- I’m looking for my keys.
- I’m looking for a good restaurant in this area.
- I’m looking for a something to do this weekend.
- Are you looking for something?
- what are you looking for?
(공간,장소 등을) 뒤지다/수색하다.
- I searched everywhere and I still can’t find my keys.
- A. Did you search your room?
- B. Yeah, I searched my room, I searched my pockets, I searched my coat pockets.
- I’ve been looking for them for 2 hours. I can’t find them. I searched Every where
- I searched the internet and I found some information about the brand.
- I searched for some information online
- I searched for some information on the internet
- I serached to find some information